Terms Of Service
Welcome to hacks.ie. These terms and conditions govern your use of our website, products, and services. By accessing or using our website, products, and services, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. If you do not agree to these terms and conditions, please do not use our website, products, and services.
1. Use of our Website, Products, and Services You may use our website, products, and services only for lawful purposes and in accordance with these terms and conditions. You agree not to use our website, products, and services:
•In any way that violates any applicable federal, state, local, or international law or regulation .
•To engage in any fraudulent or deceptive activity.
•To impersonate any person or entity or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity.
2. Intellectual Property Rights: All content and materials on our website, including but not limited to digital files, codes, graphics, and text, are the property of hacks.ie or our licensors and are protected by intellectual property laws. You may use our products only for personal, non-commercial purposes. You may not copy, distribute, modify, or create derivative works of our products without our prior written consent.
3. Payment and Delivery: All payments for our products are processed through Stripe. You must provide accurate and complete payment information to purchase our products. Once your payment is processed, we will deliver the digital files to the email address you provided during the checkout process or will be directly downloadable. We are not responsible for any delays or errors in delivery due to inaccurate or incomplete payment information or email addresses.
4. Refunds: Due to the nature of our digital products, we do not offer refunds for any of our products. All sales are final, more information can be found on our ‘Refund Policy’ page.
5. Disclaimer of Warranties and Limitation of Liability: Our products and services are provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis without any warranties of any kind, either express or implied. We do not guarantee that our products and services will be error-free or uninterrupted, and we are not responsible for any losses or damages resulting from the use of our products and services.
6. Governing Law and Dispute Resolution: These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the European Union. Any disputes arising from or related to these terms and conditions shall be resolved through binding arbitration in accordance with the rules the European Commission. https://commission.europa.eu/strategy-and-policy/policies/consumers_en